Friday, April 27, 2012

Looking to Have a Laugh?

I was thinking about what makes me laugh.  I always love the old Candid Camera TV and I Love Lucy series. Who doesn't laugh at Ethel and Lucy as chocolate packers.  I found The Museum of Broadcast Communication.  If you are looking to walk down memory lane by watching classic television, classic commercials or radio shows, you might want to consider signing up for a free account. The Three Stooges clip comes from FuzzyMemories.TV that houses clips from Chicago area television stations.

I remember when I was a child, the neighborhood would run an outdoor movie night during the summer.  This was before VHS and DVD's.  We always had a great time!  Two years ago, Randy and I took my convertible to the  Starlite Drive-In.  I think we will be returning this year.  If you want to experience a drive-in movie in your area or locate a long lost favorite, you can visit Drive-ins.com They have some interesting historical information on drive-ins!  What I think is annoying is when they run the intermission jingle...Let's All Go to the Lobby.  I get this earworm (click to see the top 10 earworm songs) when I'm in hotel elevators and I push the Lobby button.  Click on the video to see and hear the jingle.  Be warned, it might become an earworm!  Starlite still plays it!


No comments:

Post a Comment