Friday, April 20, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Fun with Family

Sunday, I had the pleasure of hosting a few family members in my new play studio.  Suzette finished Bernadette's mandala.  I think the collaboration was successful!  Notice the great use of white!

Will, Naomi's significant other was more inspired by the magnets and created an interesting structure.  I must say, it is the most magnets I have ever seen so expertly put together!  Naomi enhanced a mandala, too.  I love the color combination!  Her crayon of choice, crayola twistables.  If you haven't tries these crayons, they are very smooth and soft.  I have the big ones and so requires a little more coloring space!


 Bella decorated my sliding glass doors to prevent me from walking into it!  Yes, that is my hammock.  It is very relaxing.  She also experimented with some sand that wasn't suppose to get wet in water.  The experiment was not successful.  The sand was wet, wet, wet!  It might have helped if I read the directions.  The sand is all dry.  Maybe we should attempt it again!  We tried to work a puzzle.  But, the colorful flower table cloth prevented us from locating the puzzle pieces.  I have fixed this issue!

I played a little too.  Randy was creating on the grill.  The chicken and sausages were the best.   Randy is THE MASTER griller!  I am looking forward to seeing what type of stuff we create next Sunday!  If you have suggestions, we are open!  Maybe it will be game day!



No comments:

Post a Comment